[Community] OpenPhoenux and Open Hardware - some thoughts...·

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Oct 11 13:06:26 CEST 2013

>>> Ideas?
>>
>> Perhaps that there're still some people who don't want to own products
>> made by 13 year old iSlaves and that have direct connection to NSA?
>
> Yes, sure!
>
> More ideas?

>From my side not. As soon as GTA04's Linux-Kernel and QtMoko has good
power management and working camera with QR-scanner like
http://zbar.sourceforge.net for example, I'm completely satisfied.

Ok, a GTA05 with DVB-T-receiver would be nice to have. But if it will keep
a dream (most probably), world will not go down because of that.

I think that's the biggest difference between us and and the others: We
have learnt to accept limitations and don't always need the most nonsense
better-than-today-gadgets.

Best regards
   Sven