[Community] Fwd: Openphonux and micro USB shipper

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Nov 11 13:22:37 CET 2013

Am 11.11.2013 um 13:07 schrieb Parchet Michaël:

> Hello,
>

> Le 11 nov. 2013 à 10:11, "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> a écrit :
>

>> Am 11.11.2013 um 10:10 schrieb Michael Parchet:
>>
>>> Helle,
>>>
>>> Is there a micro USB connector on gta04 or other motherboard for universal power supply ?
>>
>> GTA04 has a mini-USB OTG socket.
>>

> Si I need a micro USB female to a mini USB male adaptor because micro USB is standard Europe norme

Only if you have no Mini-USB power supply.

And, it is not an official norm, it was that some big manufacturers agreed to it to fight against Apple
who is doing what they want anyways.

It is quite unlikely that you don't already own any mini-usb cable or charger.

For the GTA04 it is a compatibility issue. The GTA01 and GTA02 did not have micro-USB and the GTA04
uses the same plastics case.