[Community] Openphonux and LTE

Parchet Michaël mparchet at sunrise.ch
Fri Nov 8 11:38:24 CET 2013

Hello,

About software and openphonux screen size. Is it possible to make a screen and a virtual keyboard like iPhone ?

About openphonux. It's probably that will become interested at when tizen, Ubuntu touch, android and other open source mobile OS.

So with openphonux, you can have a multi boot smartphone like a PC. It's a dream for the geeks like me isn't it ? On day Ubuntu touch  on day Debian on day tizen on day Firefox OS.

Thanks for your answer ?

Best regards

mparchet