[Community] Welcome to new Project: Neo900

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Nov 2 19:12:28 CET 2013

On Saturday, November 02, 2013 12:03:31 PM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> What I don't know is if all peripherals are powered down as much as
> possible. Suspects are the ITG3200 and the RS232/IrDA drivers.

Is there really no way how to solve this problem? E.g. unsolder the components
and measure if it helps? I can offer my second broken GTA04 board for this -
or maybe some badly working board can be used.

Honestly until this is solved GTA04 is not really usable for me and i dont see
much point in any userspace development (QtMoko/replicant).

Regards

Radek