[Community] New Linux Devices magazine online

Hermann Schwärzler hermann.schwaerzler at chello.at
Thu May 16 11:57:18 CEST 2013

Hallo Radek

On 05/16/2013 09:42 AM, Radek Polak wrote:
[...]
> 1/ Now that my GTA04 is not usable as phone (the problem with high
> power), i quite lost motivation. I realized that i have to use my work
> otherwise it's not much fun.

I *am* using my gta04 quite regularly (mainly as my mobile internet
device) so I am motivated to improve it. Thanks to you there is not much
room left for improvements :-) but still I think some things can be done
better or some features should be added.

I am willing to contribute but for sure I need some help.
Where is the best place to ask for help or discuss ideas?
Is it this list or is the bug tracker on github a better place?

Another question: Are the readmes and howtos uptodate? I.e. do they
describe the exact way of what you are doing when working on qtmoko?

[...]
Greetings
Hermann