[Community] New Linux Devices magazine online

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu May 16 11:30:00 CEST 2013

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:07:08 AM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Looks like you need some support by the community. Hardware-wise,
> motivation-wise and feature-demand-wise :)

Hardware wise i wanted GTA04A5. Too bad we are so few...

> Maybe, QtMoko also needs a lot of more "marketing buzz" to make it known
> amongst the big projects like FireFox OS, Tizen, Ubuntu Touch, iOS,
> Android, etc.

But i dont plan to support closed source hardware. It has proven many times
that when you finish the port to such hardware then the hardware is not
available in shops and users are gone using newer devices. For me QtMoko makes
sense just with GTA02/GTA04 or similar HW.

Regards

Radek