[Community] Next generation OpenPhoenux devices

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Sun Mar 17 16:45:57 CET 2013

> So everybody dreaming about a Galaxy S4 :-?
You are such a cynic :-> But anyway I think that next generation of
OpenPhoenux device should run using only free software. The current GTA04
depends on closed drivers for PoverVR GPU, GPS and GSM. So when we(maybe not me
currently but I mean OpenPhoenux community) have already taken an effort to create
open hardware smartphone it should be open in all the aspects including
drivers.

Happy Hacking!
hafron