[Community] ANN: First hw-validation release with Wheezy armhf 3.7 for GTA04

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jun 11 11:55:08 CEST 2013

Hi community,
we have some good progress on the technology side:

I have released the first hw-validation image with a 3.7 kernel
and armhf-Wheezy. The target is to have a feature complete
kernel (incl. all sensors, all drivers, GPU, Camera, hw-voice-routing
etc.) and some minimal GUI as a rock solid free and open basis
for further developments (like QtMoko, SHR, Replicant, openSUSE).

Thanks to all contributors!

Now we only need growing interest for the planned GTA04A5
boards so that one day we can ship the first "Debian Smartphone"
that comes with Wheezy and 3.7 kernel preinstalled...

For (technical) details and installation please refer to:

<http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-June/004613.html>

-- hns