[Community] Status GTA04A5

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jul 18 14:54:35 CEST 2013

Am 18.07.2013 um 14:38 schrieb Parchet Michaël:

> Hello,
>
> This pice is it a 3G and LTE card for freerunner or tablet ?

Yes, this is for the GTA04A5 motherboard [1], which does not change many features.

I.e. it is still 3.75G. For LTE (4G) we would need more space and a complete redesign.

For a complete device you have to add display, battery, case (which may come from an old and used Neo Freerunner).

The Letux 3704 (PDA style) and Letux 7004 (tablet) are carrier boards for a bigger display and different battery.