[Community] Thoughts about headphone with button(s)

Ryan de Laplante ryan at ryandelaplante.com
Fri Dec 27 16:03:25 CET 2013

I plan to use Replicant OS (Android distribution) on my Neo900. There are
headphones & headsets that are made for Android.  Since we'll never have iOS
on the Neo900, I think it might make more sense to support headsets designed
for Android.  I don't know how they are different than iPhone headsets or why
they are different, but if we could support both kinds that would be even
better.

Thanks,
Ryan