[Community] Openphonux tablet

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Dec 20 10:26:07 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 20.12.2013 um 10:15 schrieb Parchet Michaël:

> Hello,
>
> I'm interested.for a tablet (open source if possible)
> If you have a tablet

currently, I know only of the protoype of the Letux 7004 by Golden Delicious.

There may be other projects this community is working on.

> What's the screen size ?

7 inch

> What is can I install on it ?

anything (except Windows) that works on the GTA04.

More specific:
* Debian
* QtMoko
* Replicant
* SHR

> Can I insert a micro ad card for my data and a SIM card to connect to Internet throw 3G or LTE ?

partially, the L7004 is prepared for UMTS, but not LTE.

> Thanks for your answer

But that is only a prototype and neither finished nor in production.

I don't know if my answer helps.

BR;
Nikolaus Schaller