[Community] Neo900

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:49:21 CET 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Parchet Michaël <mparchet at sunrise.ch> wrote:
> I will probably buy a tablet. Can I consider the neo900 in my choice if we know that

Do you want a tablet or a mobile phone? The Neo900 has a phone form factor.

> I work with the open format such as svg, png jpg, Libroffice .cpp .h .php
> Eventually tar.gz eventually command line Unix FTP for example

This is possible on all OpenPhoenux devices, but you might get in
trouble when trying to use LibreOffice on a mobile phone due to the
smaller screen compared to tablets or notbooks.

> All my files is store on a micro ad card and I have a SIM card

Both is perfectly fine.

> What's news about neo900 ?
> When could I buy a neo900 ?

For any news please refer to http://neo900.org/#news The latest
information can always be found there. The general availability will
also be announced there, as soon as we know the date.

Best regards,
  Christoph