[Community] Neo900 keyboard m

Robert 'Bobby' Zenz Robert.Zenz at bonsaimind.org
Mon Dec 16 15:06:17 CET 2013

They are at the moment collecting orders (pretty much the same as with
Neo900) for another production run of the GTA04.

Regarding keyboard, you can see the keybaord apckages here:

    http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/

There are only small pictures, but they should give a general hint what
the keyboard looks like and what term to enter into your favorite search
machine for more images.