[Community] For Sale Openmoko Neo Freerunner, price reduced

Otto Roberson Bertsch otto.roberson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:45:50 CET 2013

Up for sale is an Openmoko Neo Freerunner. Original box, adapter. Also
comes with the original stylus, although the pointer light is no longer
functioning. Hands-free headset unopened. Soft Openmoko case also unused.

Currently has SHR 20110129 installed.

Price reduced to 60 Euros plus shipping, insurance.
Will ship within Europe, other countries by request.
Approximate shipping costs by normal post are 17 Euros certified mail or 20
Euros with insurance up to 100 Euros.

Please contact me as I may not read the list mail regularly.
otto.roberson(at)gmail(dot)com