[Community] Neo900 keyboard m

Robert 'Bobby' Zenz Robert.Zenz at bonsaimind.org
Mon Dec 16 09:16:02 CET 2013

If you don't need (or plan to use) the physical keyboard, an GTA04 might
be more interesting to you.

Also, size varies between the different keyboards that are available for
QtMoko, the smallest is the DockedKeybaord which can only reasonably be
used with a stylus, the biggest is that predicitve keyboard whcih spans
the whole screen minus the input field.