[Community] some minor news from Neo900 engineering

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Dec 10 17:14:43 CET 2013

* we have finalized one PHS8-P based set of boards
* it also has a preliminary keyboard illumination for further tests - nice Xmas illumination :)
* Fotos can be seen here: http://download.goldelico.com/neo900/images/images.php#2013:12:10
* everything is still without CPU so it behaves like an USB UMTS modem :)

Next step will be do a redesign of the boards based on all experiences [1] (e.g. moving some holes and components by 0.1 - 0.5 mm) and add more functionality for the next round of engineering tests.
Timing is expected to have something to test in the first week of January.

Still the main issue is where we can get the N900 compatible display connector from [2]. Ideas from the community are welcome!

[1]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/neo900/issues/518/
[2]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/neo900/issues/536/