[Community] FYI 2013 Nexus 7 reviewed

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Aug 12 14:32:21 CEST 2013

Am 12.08.2013 um 07:07 schrieb kardan:

> Hi Nikolaus,
>
>> The question is less what we want to have, it is how we can get there.
> Below I stated some thoughts on a strategy to get there.
>
>> Enthusiasm isn't enough any more as the Ubuntu Edge campaign
>> appears to demonstrate.
> I am not familiar to that one. Could you please add details (maybe
> for others on the list as well).

Maybe one more link.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge?c=comments

Look into the campaign comments and what crazy volunteers are already
doing to help the campaign reach its goals. And still they are at ~30%.

In fact that project is backed by the complete Ubuntu community.

So this means success is not an automatism.