[Community] FYI 2013 Nexus 7 reviewed

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Aug 12 13:00:16 CEST 2013

> Mainly I want to express that *we* support those who don't listen to us.
We have elected some
> of them. Or support their parties. Generally I don't think at all that
our existing system needs to
> be changed. We (the people) should just use the existing system more
wisely and support
> politicians that listen to us. The solution sounds simple: going to the
next elections instead of
> ignoring them... And carefully looking at what the politicians and
parties are trying to achieve.
> And trying to estimate if they will do what they say or if they just
want to collect votes and do
> something else afterwards for whatever reasons.

Unfortunately the existing *system* is that before elections parties
promise very much wonderful things and after the elections they continue
to do what they ever did.

>From time to time new parties arise that promise to change that, like the
German Greens in the 1980ies. But the *system* is that these new parties
will either not get enough votes in order to be of relevant influence or
they will transmute into one more party that promises very much wonderful
things before election and does the contrary after election. Like the
German Greens in the 2000ies.

Reason why still new parties arise that promise to change that system is,
that they haven't understood this *system*. Like the German Pirates,
currently.

Best regards
   Sven