[Community] FYI 2013 Nexus 7 reviewed

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Aug 12 11:48:42 CEST 2013

> This is my view on democracy: if you don't like a rule, either
> accept it (and use it cleverly to your benefit) or fight at the right
> place (politics, parliaments etc.) to get them changed. But don't
> simply break and ignore them.

This is my view on human social progress: If people wouldn't have ignored
and broken rules in the past, then even in Germany children would still
work in mines, "procuration" and homosexuality would still be a crime,
chimneys and sewers of factories would still unscrupulously pollute our
environment, etc. etc. etc.

Please remember: How many chimneys had to be climbed and how many sewers
had to be closed illegally by Greenpace in order to finally get them
widely clean?

Best regards
   Sven