[Community] OpenPhoenux News

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Oct 4 12:05:44 CEST 2012

Hello Nikolaus,

GPS:
I meant better GPS reception for the internal GPS antenna, exactly because
of the general issue with the noise of the SD/MMC card interface. The
external antenna still doesn't work for me, because I can confirm that it
only gets 1.8V. So I cannot tell you how good or bad it is.

OMAP:
Does anyone currently needs SD cards with more than 32GB or more RAM or
flash? I think we're good situated with OMAP3 so that we can afford to
wait some time for a better chip than OMAP4.

DVB-T:
Due to the answer of Christoph I already began to dream...  :-))

Best regards
   Sven